Sunday 31 July 2011

3D Dot Game Heroes

A rather heavy week at work almost made me reconsider dedicating time to this frivolous, but fun, blog.

Well, now I'm well fed and refreshed after 12+ hours of sleep.

I'm out of excuses. Here is the first of many posts to make up for it!

Don't get me wrong, i love video games but i rarely bother to keep up with the latest releases.

I dislike advertising shills like IGN and don't buy gaming magazines.

I  usually get all my info from GameFaqs.

Still, this does not excuse me from missing this amazing title by almost a year!


3D Dot Game Heroes is a loving tribute to some of my favourite games of all time.

Pure nostalgia rarely sways me when buying Media of any sort, but this game hit me hard.

It perfectly recaptured the feelings i had when playing Legend of  Zelda: A link to the past for the first time, many, many summers ago.

They say you can't buy love, but this game came quite close!

Check out a direct comparison of Zelda: Ltp and 3D Dot Game Heroes on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment